Friday, December 19, 2008


I am dead tired seriously. I actually cleaned the whole house today all by myself, although the kitchen is half-way done, and i decided to call it a day. But the iron kinda blasted at me and it caused a short power failure for the entire house. EHEHE. Oooops! Although it's not the first time cleaning the entire house, i'm gonna ease the life for the next maid to come, which is so far the 7th one.

Going to the land of teh-tariks, oil-palm & yummy malay guys at 11a.m. (shhh don't tell anyone!)

Mommy & daddy said i can spend on whatever i want for being such an angel. And i wonder where did that come from. Nonetheless, i'm coming back a day earlier then i expected, good and bad news for me. The good is that i come home on the same day as Stef bad news is, i have more house chores to do. Gawdddddamnit!


Anyway, i better hunt start hunting down the star-hub care center to finally tell me how to activate the roaming service, cause the last time they gave me info turned out to be some bull. So i better see the reception on my phone. Or else i will cut things and make goreng pisang out of it! (inside joke)

No comments: