Monday, December 22, 2008

who wants junj?

Who wants my junk? Really! Who wants my junk? HELLO!?! I ASKED WHO WANTS MAHH JUNK!??

I digged out my closet to look for a pair of leggings and i dug deep only to realise i have clothes worn once and shall never be worn again, never worn BEFORE, or lagi best, cannot wear because of zeee juicy mangoes!

Anyway i got back from Malacca safe,sound and in one piece but with a red eye on my right. I don't know why is it red? It's not sore-eyes. I put eye-mo but the pogress is still slow. And i'm still doing house-work. I bought some pretty neat junk which i'm damn happy with also. I finally own that roxy jeans that i wanted! SUKERR BABY! (:

P.s; yes to those sexayee bitches who thought that mangoes grew big, yea la, they did la! HAHAHAHA.

P.s.s; Does anybody have a spare iron i can borrow? PLEASE PLEASE???

No comments: