Tuesday, December 30, 2008

no coal but just a diamond

Ok. I hope everyone's christmas was swell. I think mine was ok. I got to spend it with someone i actually really really adore and care alot. (Alright, i'm sorry for the little mono-tone-vibe you might get from the sentences, i'm actually distracted looking at some things and rather feeling mellowy that new year is coming.)

So i hope you all got the presents you've been writing to santa ab out. As for I'm thrilled and contented at the gifts that i thought no one could ever get for me. I can't put the peek-tures up, because i dropped zee camera to the toilet-bowl, and i'm hiding it from my mom. heh but some pictures i found on ze internet that are like them (: i got a swanky looking Ralph-Lauren carrier pouch from the U.S, a sassy green Gucci wallet, a saucy pair of white-gold diamond studs from Aurora, a spicy looking pair Chanel Shades & Guerlain make-up just to name the ones that were on my 'to-get-list-in-2-years-time'. And times when i ask God 'why me?where did i go right?', now i know why He choose to give me people who love me.




(but in green)





































Ahh shit, it's the 30th. new year's is coming. and i got to find some way to get the cammy working. dammnit just my luck!

No comments: