Wednesday, December 03, 2008

i wanna feel a car cash

Me and my big fat mouth sometimes. And dare to say that God does not exist? He thought me a little lesson today. Anyway, i don't know how many of you have me on msn, but for those who do, i've had this msn nick for quite some time, namely

erika-and she said i wanna feel a car crash

yea well. Today i finally felt a car carsh along woodlands avenue 1 today. And 3 cars were involved in this accident. 3 i say! So now the engine is like pushed back, jamming the front passenger's side door. I swear i almost died! But thank God i came out alive! To get to school i had to climb out from the behind passenger's side door and thankfully not by the windows! With my flip flops, kampong pants and tight t-shirt, i flippity flap to school like a distress chicken. (:


But the car crash has made me realized so many things as well. And now as i sit on this chair chanting on my theories like Deepak Chopra. I smile humbly upon myself and up to the sky at God. (:

I wanna feel the car crash
I wanna feel the capsize
I wanna feel the bomb drop, the earth stop
Till I'm satisfied

I wanna feel the car crash
Cause I'm dying on the inside
I wanna let go and know that
I'll be alright, alright

No comments: