Saturday, April 01, 2006

chij fun fair

I went to my sister's fun-fair, CHIJ kellock represents ' HERITAGE TREASURES', not bad for a bunch of primary school kids though i was bored because

1. I knew NO-one besides my sister's classmates and minus out this girl whom i smiled from school and of course PRISCA! (:

2. There weren't many things to do, and the games were like erm yea for juniors. Though E-ZONE came down with their machines, like P-L-U-Z,it was a pathetic small air hockey table,stupid dance machine revolution and that para para thing and NO DAYTONA! GAWD

3. I therefore stuffED myself with chocolate fondues, cookies and cream ice cream courtesy from Island Creamery,and Thai-Indonesian food. oh and essential water. (:

4. It was so H-O-T. (maybe because i was there,BWAHAHAHAHA)

5. Maybe the only good thing that got me thumping was the deejay, though i think i could have done thoroughly better with it, his hosting wasn't really that good.

6. CERTAIN chij-ians are pretty childish. tsktsk. another case of deprived childhood i assume.

i was pretty reluctant to get outta that school anyway. Went to J.A.S had a sanwhich and ice tea and wound up reading Her World and Female magazines with mum and dad. Then Holland village we went, went to the 'Beads @ work' and the ' ART exhibiton' ooooooh i must say i want that abstract art of Boat Quay in my room and that art piece 'Untitled'. (:
went home after that, i pretty much had a boring day, but i came across alot of interesting characters. At bus-stops i noticed i counted at leas A couple in each bustop which thus leads me to my topic on DATING, and here part of my 'TOTOALLY DIMWIT'S GUIDE TO : DATING'

1. TRY or PLEASE or MUST be punctual for any-date,especially the first, you don't wanna kick it off with a bad impression do you?

2. Be your GAWD DAMN SELF. don't be anyone else. it sucks.

3. Do not wear anything embarassing of mismatched colours. For me i'll wear a top,jeans or skirt,shoes that goes well with my dressing,a pair of studs, necklace,and perfume ANNA SUI that is! ((: PLEASE DO NOT OVERDO YOUR MAKE UP,make it AU NATURAL or to save time,just put some eye shadow,eye liner,and mascara and gloss. (that's what i WOULD do to bring out to play around with it)

4. PLEASE don't be aimless.
example:
girl: where do you wanna go?
guy: i don't know, up to you.
girl: what do you wanna do?

guy: i don't know, up to you.
girl: what do you wanna watch?
guy: i don't know.
gurl: what do you wanna eat?
guy: i don't know. anything
alright.IN this world, ANYTHING IS NOT SERVED. and if you/he/she repeats the same thing over again, i'd rather date a parrot instead. it's irritating.

5. Don't be sucha drama queen/king.

6. Don't BOAST and be an egoistic piece of shit,BE HUMBLE!

7. Since it's a date, do what you think and feel what dates are suppose to be doing.

and this is part of my dating tips. i'll spray more tomorrow or some other day. off with my work.toodles. (:

No comments: