Friday, April 14, 2006

good friday

alright. GOOD FRIDAY. how exciting can it get. (: VERY EXCITING. Be glad y'all Christians and Strangers. There's no greater love than this,for a friend to give up His life for us. We,all,the world,are sinners. We don't deserve such grace and mercy. But our heavenly father said ' I am the way,the truth and the life,no one can enter my Father but through me'. Whatsoevermore, Jesus loves us soo deeply and way too deeply,I've got so much of it,that even i can't contain it. And i have to give it to those around me. (; sucha BEAUTIFUL LOVE.

went to Samantha's friends' house for outreach,then met Tatsuki and 2 of his friends,damn cute lar they all. Ate dinner at Yoshinoya. Then chilled for a while.
after that i met my son,glenn and OH MY GRACIOUS ME, i bumped into Justin,Ridzal, agilan, jonathan,alex an his gf, stewart and some more other people i don't have a clue about their names. Saw musa and aisha at subway at cini,wanted to buy cookies,but i didn't want to wait for 30 mins. So i bought icecream instead. Didn't spend much,bought 3 earrings. mmmmhmmmm.

Saw this really cute guy at Far east,he works there,it's next to the 2nd level toilet,(like WOAH! WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE TO HAVE A SHOP! AND HOW CONVENIENT TOO!)
nothing much happend. I was pretty satisfied to have caught up with alote of people and a tad bit of their lives. Oh and i've decided to compile a list what to do when you're in orchard ALONE.

1. Call up your friends,you dont wanna be a loner do you? (obviousness)
2. Do a lil window shopping. (girls relate shopping as something theraputic,especially those with the cosy ambience and atmosphere,it's like you're doing hathayoga)
3. Try walking to P.S all the way to Forum. GOOD EXCERSISE and let your eyes do the excersie too. -hinthint-
4. Indulge yourself in Ice cream or a cool drink. (You do want to feel relaxed dont you?)
5. I do take notice that people like to STARE! Ignore. and sing this song which i compiled from Britney;
'' I see you looking at me,
Like I'm some kind of freak,
You want my body isit?
Why don't you do something?''
i understand how that feels,when people stare at you head to toe, as though they have never seen a human being in their entire life,when the obvious fact that they're surrounded by many. Losers.

alright fuck,im suppose to study and do my decision making for fnn but it feels like i don't give a damn about it at all,go figure erika! (: hahas.toodles

No comments: