Thursday, April 20, 2006

napfa

THANK GOD! napfa is hell over. my body is aching like shit. and oh talking about late night sleeps, my tonsils have swollen,im getting a cold,and i can't smell a single shit, and my ears hurt.
oh,i visited a friend at NUH on tuesday,i wanted to stay longer to say hi too someone,but a part of me said it was time to go,maybe it wasn't worth it afterall. I wish this memories played left a burning door for me. -rolls tongue- whatever.
I'm pretty tired and worn out from napfa,heck and studying is becoming a chore to me.

ho hums. SATURDAY i've got to come back to school 8.30- 2,i can just die! fNn camp! somebody please shoot me!

SUNDAY i've got work in the morning,then rush to expo for service then go to victoria concert hall for some performance with fariza. it's amazing race on that day for me. sigh.

i need somebody.i just don't know who. it can be anyone. i don't care. it doesn't really matter anymore now.

No comments: