Monday, April 17, 2006

i like this blogskin.

new skin. i've decided to take my own hands in making MY OWN blogskin. BUT thanks to the resources of a girl and a website. (: yeaps. pretty girls make graves. (:

I will never forget my 2.4 km run for napfa test this year. I can never forget what happend to a dear sweet friend of mine. She does not deserve to undego through this. BUT i'm just a human,a sinner,a daughter,a sister in this patethic world like the rest,i can't stop. I can only push. Incase you readers think im going phsyco,well im not. Just forget everything and everyone,it's that simple,to SAY.(:

Alrighty HO,im sooooooo dead with mrs kee tomorrow,i haven't typed out my decision making,i think i'll like just go show her the recipe. Am suppose to be digging out my chem notes for tomorrow's quiz,but it seems i've wasted the time on doing a blogksin that was very IRRELAVENT. gosh i ought to be proud of myself.

shit.has anyone seen my nametag?

No comments: