Wednesday, April 12, 2006

im killing myself by making me sleep past 12 and i ended up getting eyebags. delightful. (:
im suppose to be finishing my s.s homework and others,but i decided to come into conclusion,i DON'T WANNA GIVE A DAMN! Stress has been eating up alot of people lately, who can't blame them. F and N is killing me softly, i've got practical exam next week and I'm not even close to my decision making. (GOSH ERIKA! JOB WELL DONE!)
Anyhooo,girls,do you hate it when your period comes and you have to undergo PMS. and that simply sucks doesn't it? Well i've been going through PMS for the past few days,and it sucks i tell you. I hate it. >:( it even caused me to end up with LA-LA's with my friend.

1. I think you should tell the people around you that you're having your period,so that they know,oh she's just pmsing. saves up alot in the quarrling.(:
2. LAUGH ALOT.

school has been sucha drag.mid years are coming,i've got work piled up to my head and i've got little time to study. IT'S FUCKING IRRITATING. I think the school should like;

1. CANCEL MASS STRETCH! totoal waste of our time,energy. i see no point after 4 years in school.
2. CANCEL peer tutoring, it DOES NOT HELP!
3. The school should have less programmes, it's eating up our edusave money men. >:(
4. SUSPENSION of cca should be done earlier,it's reaking hell early to our exams.

5. STOP giving leadership talks,GOSH,i wasted my education money on something i didn't even learn and see no point in doing so. I lead my own life and I NEVER LOOSE i just DON'T WANT TO WIN.

BLOODY HELL.................

No comments: