Wednesday, February 21, 2007

For you

I ask myself, how could i let the sweetest people slip away? HOW?

Having alot of friends, shows how sociable you are and how friendly you are too. But keeping them, and make damn sure, they're true is another. Sad to say, within 1 single day, just 1 i tell you. I lost 2 friends who were close to me overtime, recently.

The deep fear that i have now in me, is loosing anyone that i care for. Even if you any of you don't feel like i do, deep down, i really do.
I'm sooo scared to know that nothing was ever real. The past still taunts me like a shadow at some corner. I'm so afraid, that i may no longer have the strength to fight back, i'm so afraid of loosing what i already had/have ( i just did), i'm afraid nothing i do is good enough, i'm afraid of getting HURT. I act so strong infront of everybody, but the truth is, i am soo afraid.


Sigh. I wonder what you are doing now. I wonder where you are. Seems like this is gonna be an Atlantic Ocean for us. It's gonna be pretty far. Could you take it away, ONE DAY.

I'm starting to miss you, friend.






i hate myself for the things that i do and don't do. Inevitably, i'll never ever get to understand so many things. And i laugh at my own lack of vocab words.

No comments: