Tuesday, February 06, 2007

please don't tell me that i'm vulnerable, factually impossible

Met Winnie yesterday to purchase a necklace from her. (:

























Should be getting my necklaces from her now onwards, specially designed and crafted by herself trully. (::

Eyebags are protruding out, valentine's day is around the corner so is chinese new year! Well homework is Mount Everest, i'll visit Himalaya's if that's the case.

've been talking to Terry(factual name) alot. Lol. All goood now. Encourgaing every now & then. Just met him just now, ended up talking for an hour and a half at Far East. (:


Okay, before i hit before what i have to hit. I have to say this, but everything changes without a reason. To this girls,


B, i was kinda jealous when you burst out something today. I just feel like we're not as close before. You piss me off at times too. But i rather ignore and won't let it affect our friendship. I can't gurantee you soo many things. Whatever it is, i have my own problems too. And please stop making empty promises to me.

L, control your temper, don't let it dampen your frienship with alot of people. You can piss us off to the extreme end at times, but we still tolerate it somehow. I have heard some pretty nasty rumors about you. Just that i won't use it against you.

N, you've been a great friend too me for the past 5 years of my life. But as we grew up to butterflies, there may be areas in our lives that we may never understand, nevertheless you were always there somewhere in the end. I'm sorry if i ever disappointed you in anyway. (:

J, i've got no comments. You too can piss me of to the extreme measures, that's you and your group. But nonetheless you know i can't be bothered. Thank God for that kay. [:

C, same as J.


Now for the guys,


I, you've been a part of me for a few years. But you'll never know how i'll cherish those times we had. I know what happend, maybe i do, if you think i don't can you tell me still? I'm sorry. I miss you at times, honestly i do. I've written several things about you. Mostly sad ones, no such thing as emo ones, i hope to see you again. I really hope to talk to you again. You were one mistake i really didn't mind, so mercifully that took me down.

M, geeee it seems you suffer from moodswings too eh? You can really strike a nerve at times, mine too in my case. If i could, i would devote a day or 2 just to talk to you and rectify some problems eh? I'm trying to find it, but looks like i need to buy it. Why put me at a spot? Why do you have something that i don't understand?

I guess for now, this are the people i want to talk too and talk about. Many times we hurt one another, without knowing. And my mind has been drained and wash.

No comments: