Monday, February 19, 2007

Tim McGraw leaving on a jet plane

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU EARTHLINGS OF THE WORLD. (:

home-visiting is a tire. Well anyway, currently i'm at Eagen's workplace, wakemeup music there. Just met up with nick this morning at city hall over starbucks. Was bored and sooo i took the subway to Pasir Ris, Changi Airport, Dover. yeaaa, i am sooooo freeee. However, i liked the time given to me on to reflect the many things that had beeen happening, except for the cheeeky old chee koh peck seating across me hindered my thoughts, and the sudden nosebleed i have. HOW GREAT.

A million and one feelings are swimming around me. GEEEEEES. I'm caught up with my thoughts, and i'm staring at the screen, i don't know what to type down.

Izzy, came online, talked for a while. He's back in Jordan. Wonder if this is ever gonna start all over again fo' real.

I'm scared of my own feelings, i want to confess that. What if that feeling for a person is like mutual. I'm scared to know, that i only cared for ____n, because he was very vulnerable. I'm scared to hit off with him, and in the settle out with my feelings to only realised, i just cared for him because he was vulnerable. Jesus, i can't sleeep.

On another note, what if someone comes along, eventually it did, and you seem to convert the care for this person instead. I deserve to bang my head on the war memorial wall la.

I want to leave on a jet plane, and then go thailand. Or maybe some Tim McGraw will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At you inquisitive mind :)