Thursday, August 30, 2007

Computer down, Prelims bitch, eyebags drooping, yet to pay phone bills are hate.

Ok i was reading some a friends blog and was just admiring her top when it DAWNED upon me this question, 'When was the lat time did i spent my money on something?'. I've wasted money on top up cards weekly, yes $18 cannot last me for that long, so I guess that explains why my phone bill cost a 1/3 of some working people's salary.

So erika note a rain check.
-get 2 more white sphagetti (Naomi USED one of yours)
-get yourself a new set of heels and pumps. (for some reason, the leather came off, God knows how it did)
-get yourself a new set of wardrobe. (You're running out of things to wear, honestly)

So i guess i'll head to town before going to Jap class to do some shopping and do some bargain hunting, (shhhhh don't ask me for the places that gives THE BEST clothes at ultra lord good prices). And i'm in the midst of my prelims, mind you.

No comments: