Thursday, August 02, 2007

fifi and me.

ok due to the privacy of the affairs of my heart, i've given my friend a name that you will not find. However you know the sex, if you don't. You're not even human.

me: HEY you! i just came by, was thinking about you and just wanted to know how you were doing?
fifi: Just a little tired. Just had rehearsal, tomorrow got show. Now at vivo, having lunch, how bout you?
me: i'm doing just fine. really swell. how's everyone?
fifi: same old. Nothing change. How's school and all?
me: it can be a whore, especially since prelims are around the corner. heyyyy, i miss you a tad bit.
fifi: miss you abit too.(:
me: we should meet up more often now.
fifi: maybe we should but no promises k?
me: i'm not surprised. hey i was just wondering but do you still have the picture we took on our first date still?
fifi: yarp
me: awwww ok.

what are the signs that you are sending me again?

No comments: