Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Out of this population I wonder how many humans in Singapore, or even in the world actually read my blog. Well I’ve long gone abandon my blog for another latter, but since all you cyber geeks just want to know if I’m alive, I’ll be nice and tell you all how I’ve been doing. (:

School has been a major WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I can’t spill all the details out on blog as it has been classified as confidential. But my toast is so burnt. I’m in the midst of my papers, and as many of you know it, well I think I just have to thank the Lord for a million of trees has been bull-dozed over. Question papers are left blank other than the question numbers, name, class, address and date. And the miserable steps I take to finish off each question, sometimes I just catch spasm.

On another good note, well, I’m just a little out of single and full of love. (:

There are 400 billion people on this planet and all you need is 1 person to love.

No comments: