Saturday, August 11, 2007

stupid promises

I swear on my chocolates, but this is the ever first time i spent a saturday, AT HOME. I'm always out on saturday. But because of stupid silly arguments, ahhh, you get the idea. You love 'em or hate 'em. Which is which, I have no idea. They think I'm blissfully unaware that the majors are upcoming, they think i'm an idiot.

You know it did hit me hard that the O's were coming sometime just a few days back. (To admit this.) Many of you my friends from the N's to the O's, know that we technically did drown ourselves last year, but when the drive of doing another International Recognised exam, that feeling is lost. I did find some feeble excuse to delay studying. But maybe we can't find the drive or the determination to do anything. We might lack most things a successful person should have. THe constant want to do better, the motivation, the inexpendable power and energy of an energizer bunny. It's just ABSENT in life.
But we'll find it.
Nothing is impossible I say.

( I think I should run for mayor, that is if there is such thing in this country,I'd rock the world!:) )

On another note, I thought playing this game was initially over, but i was so very wrong, I'm at it again. And I'm tackling the big boys now. What a weird and strange and beauitful life i lead.

No comments: