Wednesday, August 01, 2007

For Hadi.

Hey small boy,

it's over and done with. So you should be happy now just like how I am happy with my life. I don't have to be nice all the time, reason being this is the REAL world we live in. Plus, take it as a way of preparing you as well. I may not be the best person in the whole world, but that doesn't mean I'm the least either. You were a wonderful guy to me, my sister and well to my life. I enjoyed our conversations, our dates, our text-messages, our bus journey's down to your training grounds, everything. I honestly did. But I'm sorry to say that we can no longer call ourselves what we could anymore. Don't prod on. MOVE ON.

I'll never forget you my friend. I won't. I'll be a busy person for the next few months. So you'll see and hear from me like once in a while.

I might hate you now, but that doesn't mean it'll be forever. So go get the girl you've been waiting on for, and this time round, DON'T tell me. Save it for our future meet ups that we'll have. It's not that I'm not interested, bu just save the best for last. So will i, when i meet that guy that i'll fall for, i'll tell you when we meet up. We'll laugh ourselves silly, about this when we look back. Trust me. Been there. Done that.

Well, till then.

All the love,
erika. XO.

No comments: