Friday, August 29, 2008

Do you hear what i hear?

I don't have to say things so obviously to make it clearly that something IS bothering me. When in an instant you would KNOW that something is bothering me via my actions, my lack of enthusiasm, my listless and restless self, whichever, i thought you knew. I really thought you knew.

How many times have i been trying to tell you things, but it's either you don't really wish to hear or you say that 'I'm listening. I'm listening.' But your mind is wondering somewhere else. Which? Do you hear me sometimes and listen to the things that i need to say? Do you hear that hidden message between the sentences exchanged? Like how last night, i was trying hard to get you to see things my way, but obviously, you can never. And everytime when i ask you for your opinion, you always seem to give me, up to you, whichever makes you happy. And yes ultimately it's UP to me in the end. But i simply want to know YOUR opinion and how you feel about it. Ultimately i'm always left hanging on the line, and sometimes, i tie a not and hang on and probably wait for help.

I'll see you tomorrow, that is if, we're even meeting. You have a good night.

No comments: