Wednesday, May 25, 2005

the boy is mine

i hate my blogskin,cause it interfers with my tagboard. ): dang.
anyway, im proud and elated to say that i flunk my combined humanities. no one passed anyway. (:
oh eck,i flunk most of my subjects anyway, but i improved from my ca1. bu still failed. (:
a very well done job erika. give yourself a clap at the back.(:
oh yea, i finally met sean today and yesterday.
-YAYNESS-
its like, i finally met him after like how many days. (:
but grrrrrrrr, everyone in school was talking about him today. ):
-BACK OFF PEOPLE. HE IS A PROPERTY OF GANDHI-
merher.nah. im not trying to be mean but yea THAT BOY IS MINE.
merher.
i think im high after sucking that lemon.
oh wells (:

just changed my skin.again. and i'll prolly just change it again,in the near future.
oh wells. (:
it seems everyone is gonna get screwed by their parents cause of the bloody mid years.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE.THE EXAM WAS BLARDY HELL SCREWED UP.
):

No comments: