Saturday, May 21, 2005

i dont trust

i dont trust anyone anymore.
just when the world walked out on me. you walked with them too.
you said you would be there for me and support me,
no matter where i am, where ever i go.
guess what.
you LIED.
well speak for yourself.
you LIED to me too.
i'm so sick and tired of being perfect for you all the time.
and i just realised it, it was never worth it.
was brining me down your mission everytime?
i ABHORE you!
thank you for showing me that some people cannot be trusted.
and thank you so much for lying to me.
the friendship, the goodtimes we've had.
you can have it back.
i cant belive it.
we've become insecure about each other.
but nevertheless.
i still love you and forever and always, mum.
*yayness*
i fought with my mum. ): i feel terrible.
but still.

No comments: