Thursday, May 26, 2005

parallel and sponge.

woke up in the morning,late,again.
sean called. thanks sweetie
missing you so much.
just can't wait for tomorrow.
hearts you (:
dragged my feet to school.
and then my day begained.
receiving my report book tomorrow,
and thanks to sher
he is gonna be my 'dad' for a day. (:
yes i owe you a meal for that.
merher.
and then i messaged jin wei.
cause i had better nothing to do and so was rachel.
met him at at taka.
a very fickle minded person.
couldn't decide where to meet, what type of chocolate's should he buy for his crush.
grrrrrrr ):
wasted my time.
he's alright overall.
just mean as always. ):
very mean.
and then i went to far east to see sher mark ali.
yes,business seems to be slow as usual.
LIKE HELLO PEOPLE, YOU WANNA BUY YOUR NIKE DUNGS OR ADDIDA'S SHOES.
GO THERE.
PARALLEL AND SPONGE AT FAR EAST!
OPEN FROM 12-9.30
AT THE 4TH LEVEL.
oh yea! i saw the band ROOSTER at far east too!
-yayness-
(:
merher.
they smiled at me! and said hi!
-double yayness-
they're not bad.
cool music.
(:
mmmhmm.
and then i wet home slogged my time staring at 2 acjc girls yattering about the play they had yesternight. camelot.
BIMBOS!
OH heck it.merher.mmmhmm.
had subway for lunch.
yean and i wonder who has lunch at 6.
merher.
it was nice and really good.
mmhmm..

No comments: