Monday, May 30, 2005

tonsalities.

alright. woke up at 8.
yes you must be wondering why? its already the holidays.
but basket i had to return to school for cca. ):
grrrrrrrrrr. and some boring lessons for the next 2 weeks.
oh wells.
hopefully, i can still get money. i need to shop.
its calling me (:
oh wells. oh yea, of course.
i think i'm gonna get tonsalities soon.
geee.
met sean at novena,we bought lunch and ate it at my place together with homecooked fries.
less oiler. trust me (:
and then we had to take this yucky medicine cause he refused to go to the docter's. grrr
nast boy. (:
merher.and then we just doodled our time away watching t.v-cheater's on chl 5.
and yes,please guys uphold meritocracy and integrity.
you wont want to know all the shit you have to go through.
and then we switched here and there.
then we went to my room.
*mind you,we did not do anything!*
just reading pages from my past,which is my diary.
and then we went to use the comp. wondering who was who.
and glorious shit.
you wont belive who i saw.
mr darren chiam is permanently teaching at acs(b),
gee,wish him the best i guess. (:
oh wells and then off he went home. (:
had such a beautiful day today.
evern the sun is shining down upon me. (:
*looks up*
wheeee.

No comments: