Friday, May 27, 2005

i've been through worst.

oh glorius shit. (:
i failed all my subjects and passed only my combined science.
i actually passed my maths ogay. ):
i just had my report book.
and it's like shit. ):
guess i have to start mugging,again.during the holiday's
juggling my part time job, studying,going back to school for lessons and cca. ):
oh wells, eck about the horrid day.
skip on to the afternoon.
went to sean's school!
i almost died.
everyone was staring at me.
then i went INSIDE his school.
and like vao liao,every eye was on me as though they had never seen a dudette before. ):
oh wells,watched him eat his lunch at the cafe.
his school is scary, one experience is enough.
its like a battlefield in there. ):
oh baby, i wonder how you ever survive.
dontcha worry my unconditional love will keep you tight and unharmed
he skipped his dentist appoinment to remove his braces. (:
and then went to marina centre to watch madasgacar. BUT
something happened.
and so we went to p.s instead
yeap.then we bought the tickets
then rushed to bugis just to take neo with sara and nisha.
goodness.
we were late for the movie. ):
but eck it.
i had a wonderful time stepping on people's toes.
-grins-
then we rot our time aimlessly around p.s
and then went home.
he feel sick half way.
so i brought him home to my place and let him rest.
(: take care alright baby.
yeap.
nuff said

No comments: