Sunday, June 22, 2008

the first, and the last

It's all to amazing. It really is. How someone, and not just anyone, but someone the least i expected to call on my own could turn out to be the very next big thing for me. For many of you who knew how my whole of last year, could have been what you called, wasted, can actually wake me and shake me up to my senses that i could actually learn to fall in love all over again.

It's just all too prodigious!
He's the first to yell and cry infront of me infront of a some few passer-bys, because he cares.
He's the first to message my legs and my toe because he says it's his way of showing his affection.
He's the first to pray for me and with me and infront of me.
He's the first boy whom i'm finally falling so very in love for the first time in a longest time.







No comments: