Thursday, June 12, 2008

so anyway what a birthday

Ok for a moment, i almost forgot that it was my birthday this sunday. Yea i know. I can actually forget that my birthday is actually coming. But really i wonder what kind of birthday would i have again this year? I'm turning 18 in about 3 days time and again i asked myself the same question that I've been consequtively asking myself for the past 6 years, 'exactly what do i want for my birthday this year?'

I'm terribly blessed with a family, friends, boyfriend, food, luxuries, education and the list goes on and on. But why do i still feel that something is missing still? You know you have everything and everything seems to be neatly and perfectly in place but why is it that you feel that something is amiss still? But please don't asking me that it's probably i need to find a purpose in life, when i am still trying to find that purpose still.

Maybe it's my cocky period that i'm having that is probably making feel that way. Or maybe not. Aiya i don't know la.

No comments: