Monday, June 16, 2008

The world is going to an end is what i said when i woke up and realised i turned 18.

Turning 18 and I just felt like i left another world and into another. Now many of you might find this weird, but really, the first thing I woke up and said on my birthday was "SHIT, I'm 18. I am so fucking scared of my future.' Yea well go figure. Because I REALLY am scared of the future. And i know you're all thinking, 'Silly girl, scared for the future for whatever for?' Now I can't explain and fathom why the fear that was instilled in me, but maybe when you get it too, you can understand why. And now I don't usually do this, BUT i went to another church on my birthday...with stefanus of course. In fact, I went to HIS church, and it's the church where my small aunt had her holy matrimony at, ORC Presbyterian church. And the day spent, left me falling asleep with a contented and blessed heart and smile. I really can't ask for more. I've been terribly blessed all my life, i just never knew i was.

But pics galore, here's what my peeps and Stef got for me the day i turned 18!


From the girls (Laveena, Maimunah, Fariza):






Yea, crayons, hair-tie, bangles, a note-book, color pencils, bookmark, 2 files, letters, handphone strap, candies, underwear, birthday banner, earrings, letter. HAHAHA. It left me gushing and laughing silly like in secondary school. Oh wait, it was just last year.



From the class:




I'm no angel, but i can defitnetly make you smile though. I think.




From Hui-Wen(Fiaz's gf) and Fiaz:



Ok actually, there's a flower hair-tie, in purple, a pink polka dotted handkerchief, and a chopstick, and now for that house you see. I thought initially it was a doll house. Till i saw a wire attached to it. Little did i realise it turned out to be like this:



From Stefanus:


JIM THOMPSON BAG! And CLINIQUE'S-HAPPY fragrance. Haha. His gift for me for my 18th birthday this year. And my very first gift from him.

Well and that's my 18th birthday this year. Here's to another exciting year of drama and happiness. Happy birthday erika. Happy birthday to you.

No comments: