Tuesday, November 22, 2005

FREEZE

alright,it rained,it seems to be raining forever,but i loved it,i liked splashing in the rain,getting myself wet,feeling the morning breeze.and running around dancing.raindown.((:
it's FINALLY 'snowing'.((:

don't come asking me why am i so happy,but i just seem to be when i woke up,yesterday i was so upset and so were the other days,but somehow,somewhat,i know someone is falling for me and missing me,don't ask how i know,but i just do,i don't know who the hell who.this person wants to catch me,he seem he had,but i don't know who.HAHAS.how bizzare i know.

had dance,and i was tired yet drowsy,who wanted to dance on such a nice rainy day?
went to orchard to buy candy and well windowshop for a while at heeren's with SALMA!.then scoot off to golden-landmark to get some necessary stuff for dance.pigged out.((:
then she came over and we were like having ww3 at my place,against my sister,and she got so pissed that she pour some stinky oil on my door.hahas.BIATCH!now someone is really barking.HAHAS.

got to know a girl named charmaine from BPS! it's like she's such A HOT BABE! ((:
don't deny it,cause you are one.she's sucha personable and so free-spirited.((:

alright,gotta go have a cat-fight with my sister.

No comments: