Friday, November 18, 2005

i tried.

alright i ate lunch,but gave up halfway,so i decided to lavish it on my watermelon drink.walked and tried on clothes at almost all the branded shop at wisma with DAWN BEY AND HUANG JI MIN! had a lil fun,but nothing seemed to mend my heart.then stephanie yeo called,telling me she saw sean ng,i was laughing and laughing,but belive it or not,i left for p.s and TA DA sean ng working at yoshinoya.so go complain about him! HAHAS,joke.anyway,i was like eck about it,cause what impact was there?nothing.loved all my 'bfs' there, steph yeo,sandra lyn,elsa,tiffany,kym and rachel.THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND SMILE GIRLS.I NEEDED IT,THANK GOD I FOUND IT IN YOU GUYS. ((:
it was theraputic and soothing,to get a soul cracking with laughter and smile.dance simply tired me out today.

you've become everything i loathe,
now everything between us is comprimised
what could have been and what could be is simply gone right before my eyes.i refuse to belive that but it HIT me hard.i loved you so much,beyond anyone could imagined but now it's empty everywhere...and i can't fix all those holes.
but i found a drift of words unspoken.

maybe i'll scream cause it hurts,
your every word cuts me inside.
and now we're saying goodbye.

i can't like your character.what you've become..i don't think i can ever change my mindset,it's just too complicating.you're speech and lifestyle is so different from me.it's you i love.how did you ever become tliek this?why did you had to guide me along this lie?it's just you...
belive me..i just can't comprimise..im just not your type i suppose.i'll never be.

movin on....im already gone.and i'll be.

No comments: