Monday, November 21, 2005

it's no fun running around without an aim

so i woke up late.i went online,and boredom overtook my time.then i did rather something interesting today,to me it is lar.
i was playing with tea bags,lipton's chamoille.so i rested for about 15 minutes with 2 dampen teabags over my eyes,since i studied that teabags are said to help fade under eyebags because they contain tannin and polyphenols which have an astringent effect.HAHAS.
then later,i use the tea leaves and scrubbed it on my skin,and like it really works,it gave a me amuch smoother and calming tone and skin! go try it,i gurantee it does wonders! ((:
then after that,i got dressed for the chalet at nrscc,siang koon's chalet.WTH LAR!i stepped on dirty muddy water.luckily there was a toilet nearby.HAHAS.then met glenn,took an mrt and cab to the place.
was damn pissed off cause me and glenn waited for jin wei or anyone's call,so we walked to the beach,enjoyed the breeze for a nice 2 hour lar! ((: pffft,but nonetheless it calm me down.
then i finally got hold of siang koon's number,and went venting my anger on the phone at jin wei,finally found the bungalow for a pathetic 20 mins,since the place was magnanimous.
lot's of people from acs b,and well other 'sorts' of people.
in the end,i got chased away and was quarelling with jin wei for another 20 mins.it was a good cause,so thanks lar anyway.
me and glenn wound up wasting our $14.50 ride to orchard cinileisure,to eat dinner at yoshinoya.-yumsyums-
walked around,celebrated over famous amos cookies,than walked over to far east.
WTH?it was like freezing cold,when i walked,maybe cause i was wearing a halter,but couldn't be,glenn was worst off lar,he was wearing long sleeve.
walked around,looked at shoes,visited my brothers.
bought 3 earrings for the price of one.((:
then we took an mrt back,oh yea,from now on,glenn is my son.HAHAS.im a single mother,how proud. ((:
HAD FUN JUST BECAUSE MY SON MADE IT ALL HAPPEND FOR ME.THANKS HON,MUMMY LOVES YOU! ((:

No comments: