Sunday, November 20, 2005

superstar

yesterday.

went to j8 to support cherri and another girl,forgotten her name,just to realise she'll be singing on monday instead,i was like HAHAS! i was with ji min and salma.and i was like wearing this simple white-t shirt.and my levi's folded up to 3/4.and an acs tie around my neck.and a skateboard on the other hand. pretty much looked like a punk ass.anyway,we went to st michael's school,it was not too bad except i think we embarrased ourselves like nuts.then we went separate ways,i of course went to far east,to get the bloody board fixed.BUT DAMN IT! it's so damn effing heavy that i can't even do a proper ollie. -grumbles-. rushed for service,i wanted to scream at the bus driver for coming late,effing long can!then i clombered up to church to find my cell,and plopped a seat next to them.and oh we went walking to the beach,for some erm km i think.but oh wells.folks picked me up to go to the airport to send of uncle alfred and celebrate auntie kim's birthday.i was pretty bored and tired,eating my dinner on the other hand and running around looking after 9 kids.ohs and im slightly happier now.

Today.

bored like shit today.but i went for worked and got my pay at my aunts place.yes im working as a caretaker for her house,lame and er wth i know,but its good.earn 55 per sunday and a bonus of 800 next week once i submit my work for her garden.hahas.now my legs and arms are aching me.oooooh boy.anyway,im using my dads laptop,EFFING tough lar.

あなたがいないだけでこんなに 

夜が淋しいなんて不思議ね。

だけど今あさら幸せの定義なんて

語る資格などどこにも残ってない。

そうね私には幸福な結末など

似合わない事も誰よりわかっている。

No comments: