Sunday, November 06, 2005

went to visit rachel,riccadona,their mum and the stuff at the hairdresser yesterday,just to kill my travelling time to church.and i think i'll be trimming my hair or cut a fringe there next thursday.
ASS LARS YOU! walked up and down,up and down! ):
then this irritating I international model,approached us,i crusehd the namecard and walked off,i could'nt care less.
then of course,i rushed to service,in flip flops? hahas.right.then back again to orchard,to meet some people and buy my SUBWAY! ((: yumsyums.
oh and i totoally embarrassed myself in bus 54! there were at least 6 korean guys that boarded the bus,one of em was shirtless.and this is how it goes.

guy stares at me.
i stare back.
guys smile.
i couldn't care less,so i turned away.
guy talks to his friend,who was next to me.
both of em stares at me,and i give a weird look.
guy who was shirtless.talks to em.
and now the 3 stares at me,and practically everyonelse in the bus who wanted to know the drama.
one of em talks to me,asking me for something,for what the hell it was.
and i said,HUH?WHAT?
and he said erm nothing.
i flushed red like hell.-hangs head-
and they finally departed,as i was left to be stared at by every passenger,as though im some artifact.HAHAS. ((:

shitness.you're gone.im missing you terribly! )): -RAWRS-

No comments: