Sunday, August 24, 2008

Give me an indian prata making husband

I'm working and I'm working and I'm working and I'm working and I'm working. If anyone would like to brighten up my life, come DOWN to bugis junction and entertain me and i might throw in a coin or 2 at you.


But this past few days, work has brought no joy to my hum-drum life. And working at the shop IS no fun. Rather, i've been feeling....depressed?? And Stef and I can't be any better because we take it out on one another. So yea, we argue, ALOT.


But things got better, on saturday, Nisha took me out to Little India! Where i had the best best best, however, spicy! lunch. and delicious tasting sweets called Ladoos![: And although it was raining a fair tad bit, it didn't stop us from jaywalking, or as nisha calls it "doing what indians do", scurring from one cloth shop to another if they do alterations for i wanted badly to be altered because i was doing free comunity service for little india for having my tube dress sweeping the roads and i bought bangles, FINALLY. And they are the SEX aight. 24 bangles for just $4.

No comments: