Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why hate?

It's gonna be friday. -dead pan cry- and then saturday. God. My week has awaited for this weekend.

P.s: Ailin Kea is in the same class as me! How could I miss that! Lollers. Cool shit. Now I have 2 friends i know in the same class. Or wait, i think i know her, her, him and him and her and him. Ahhh what the heck.

P.s.s: I want to stress this out but please leave Anon* alone. Don't attack him/her. He/she didn't offend any of you guys. It's HARMLESS to write a comment and he/she is entitled to his/her own opinon. And i'm not standing up for anyone, im not taking sides. I like to see and hear about what people has to say to, be it about me or just certain views that's all. I'm open to all! But yes, I do slang and use colloquial language sometimes, how not when we're all influenced by the west ay no? However it's a habit i can't kick because i confess, i grew up in the west too. This is just to clarify yea? So no hard feelings. Make peace people! PLEASE! For the sake of Ghandi (inside joke), MAKE LOVE and NOT war. (:

Y'all have a good day. (:

No comments: