Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thank you for loving me

My fellow human beings, you know the funny thing about love is? Or aka thhe whole principle of attraction. I can go on and on and maybe discuss the role of pheromones, dopamine and biological instincts, but none of this can come close to explaining the way i feel for one boy, Stefanus Tan. And all i know i feel is that we fit somehow, and it feels like i'd spent most of my life traveling a path that lead inexorably to him.

Well, to sum it all up, it's because i have never quite met another human who could be the exact opposite of me, in terms of almost ,well, everything. Yet ironically i can dare to say i love him. And although we've thrown words at each other like flying daggers, I can dare to say that he's been the damn most best-est thing that can happen to me, like some beautiful disaster that occured. It's like you know you don't deserve this kinda love, but this person chooses to love you and only you! And because of that very unbelievable fact, you sometimes choose to be a skeptic and not to believe it or just take it as hard to believe it. And so you do all sorts of weird things, you become all so self-centered and ignorant. And that's how i feel with Stef. (:




P.s: Don't ever, not even for a second, think that you're not good enough, believe me when i say, you're the best thing that's ever happend to me.

No comments: