Saturday, May 27, 2006

audrey hepburn

well,i've got bad news for myself that is. I skipped half a day of school and went for my check-up at Alexandra Hospital with my folks.
The docter was a pregnant rude bitch, moaned a few times,i swear it's frigging UNCOMFY and it HURTS! >:( She put silver nitrate and started explaining to me what was it. HELLO! i take chemistry and i'm not stupid,i know what silver nitrate is! Whatever. The silver nitrate burned my nose in the end leaving this scar. GAWD!
Anyway,new skin, i like.A classic beauty.

I don't think i'm going for Vaunt anymore, i need to take the silver nitrate out again and put it in a new one again, plus i've got school the next day. Sickening i know. But y'all go and enjoy and tell me all about it the next day in school,IF, you guys ever are awake. I'll prolly just laugh if y'all get kena scolding.HURHUR. kidding la.
My birthday is coming i realised,(WOAH! FINALLY!) i've got no idea what i wanna do. I don't wanna waste it again just like last year and i think the year before that. Any ideas you wanna drop to suggest what i can do, just join in whatever fun there'll be i guess.

No comments: