Sunday, May 07, 2006

chocoffee

i can just crouch in my bedroom corner and cry. Exams can just go to hell. Knowledge is not only something good,but it has it's positive sides y'know. I can just die la. WTH am i saying. ANYWAY,i made a creation of my own coffee to keep me awake in times like this.
CHOCOFFEE! (pronounced as cho-coffee,NOT CHOC-COFFEE)
1 1/2 teaspoon of whatever coffee powder.(Nescafe Gold preferbly)
1 cup of boiled water. (DUH-UH)
1 1/2 brown/white/EQUAL sugar
2 teaspoon of SMUCKERS/HERSHEY'S chocolate fudge squeeze
3 Chocolate Chunks. [] [] []
stir them all together and enjoy. (:
This is made by erika,so please do not say it's yours. It's plagiarism.>:(
so don't be a dumb faggot/faghag. I'll bite you!
Anyway exams,for all,starts tomorrow,good luck digging your own graves.HAHAHAHAHA kidding la! I won't be updating till thursday.
so to leave a note here's 2 versus

''whatever you do,work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord." colossians 3:23
''Jesus said,'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid''
John 14:27

No comments: