Wednesday, May 31, 2006

just great

i'm in school using the school's ancient computer which pantium is prolly 0! -kicks the computer-
laveena is next to me reading baby blues comic. (:
About vaunt yesterday, many people came complaing. -LAUGHS HEAD OFF-
But then again i'm glad you guys all had fun though i desired to be with you guys,trust me,it aches not to go! But none the less,when i returned back from the hospital..............................................................................................................................................................
somethings are better left unsaid,took a cab to my spiritual father's house to baby sit the kids. AND OH,kids say and do the most darnest things to even put a smile on your face. I'm glad i came cause i sure had alot of fun with them, they even created their little 'clubbung spot' in danielle's room,they named it 'FAT DANCING'.hahahahaha whatever it means,they wanted me to join them in dancing. AHHHHHHHH I WAS MOVED. Though they can say the most horrifying things, my good lord, i don't know what they're being thought in schoool but they're as equally corrupted as our age group,and they're all less then 10 years old i tell you. TSK.
I'm sorry the many who wanted me to be at M.o.S and end up disappointing not seeing my ass,body and face there. BUT i'll make it all up to you for coming for REBIRTH 18th june, GET YOUR TICKETS FROM ME! -hints-
(PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! I'M LOWERING THE PRICE TO A VERY AFFORDABLE RATE!)

celebrating my after-birthday there.
feeling upset inside the whole day,because of the many things,i hope a movie with bay and mae will cheer me up.
and Noooooooooooo he still hasn't called me for 2 weeks and seen me for 3 weeks. How radical. toodles seee y'all later.


I was right all along, i see it so clearly now, we may be together,but we're simply living seperate lives. Do you even remember this bond that you share with me? DO you even remember me?

No comments: