Thursday, May 25, 2006

Where'd you really go? I miss you so

EEEEEEEEEEEESH! !#$%^&*()+_! I'm like re-typing this again.EEEEEEEPS. Anyway Teacher-Parent-Meeting this saturday, i think im gonna die. It's not like i failed badly or anything, it's like those 1-2-marks-needed-to-pass.If my folks didn't see the improvement i put in, I'd come into conclusion that i tried to be perfect and it just wasn't worth it. I mean, i studied. I tried. I did my best. I was like suffering from nose-bleeds, and i tried very hard to balance both frustrations. It's hard. Anyway, Wednesday was Fund raising for Merapi people, Im proud of the class, raised $461, can't wait for tomorrows.((:
Thursday was cross country,attendance was patethic,nuff said.

To Mattheus:

HEY THERE! I hope you're reading this. What happend to your phone? I mean i sent you an sms and no replies. Look i know you're like busy with all the preparation for o level chinese next monday, but could you at least leave me a note telling me that you're alright? I don't want or expect you to like sms for an hour, just one simple message that's it, that's all i asked.
I miss you like fuckloads. :'(
Do you even know what day is it tomorrow? 26th of May. Do you even remember? 've been hoping that you would. I got you a lil something to remember the occasion, but i guess you would be busy so i'd leave it at your doorstep so that i won't disturb. WAIT. (i don't even know the address) well......i'll like get someone to pass it to you. ahhhhhh. It's been 2 weeks since we saw each other. Anyway, Im waiting, i still am. Where'd you go? I miss you so,seems like it's been forever that you've been gone, please come back home.

just before i hit the sheets,
i say a prayer to my one and only God above;
To keep you safe and sound wherever you are,
and i wana know wether if you're fine so far.
This 1 month feels like i've finally crossed the line to the only thing that's true,
but now baby im waiting, but all i want is to be with you.
You got me wrapped in your web of your 'ecstasy'
and every minute with you is where i wanna be.
I don't know if the truth is that you're avoiding me,
our picture and your contact lens is all i see.
I know that my poems are corny and stupid,
cause they're all telling you you're the one i need.
NO words can express how much i love you,
it's how much i really do.

Like you said,see you real soon. sigh.


No comments: