Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ripping

Just before I hit the sheets
I say a prayer to my one and only God above;
To keep you safe and sound wherever you are,
And I wanna know wether if you’re fine so far.
This 1 month feels like I’ve finally crossed the line to the only thing that’s true
But now baby I’m waiting but all I want is to be with you.
You got me wrapped in your web of your ecstasy
And every minute with you is where I wanna be.
I don’t know if the truth is that you’re avoiding me,
Our picture and contact lens is all I see.
I know that my poems are corny and stupid,
Cause they’re all telling you you’re the one I need.
NO words can express how much I love you,
It’s how much I really do.


remember this poem y'all? WELL WELL WELL WELL the person who wrote that and i publically want to apologise and thank that very girl,CHARMAINE TAN! (:
i'm sorry for ripping of your poem ouuta your blog but thanks and a good job well done on your poems. They really speak and hit the right darts in the heart. (: You're wonderful babe. SORRY! I PROMISE I'LL TREAT YOU OUT FOR BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM!

Now I see it so clearly

We're together but living separate lives

So I wanna tell you I'm sorry

Baby I can't find the words

But if I could, then you know I would

Now I won't let go, know what we can be

I won't watch my life, crashing down on me

Guess I had it all, right there before my eyes

Boy You must be sorry now, you were the last thing on my mind

How I long for you

No comments: