Friday, May 19, 2006

brighter than sunshine

ahh wells. im sitting 3/4 sick and updating all you readers about my life. It seems my tonsils has swollened,and my ear drums too. This gives me a reason,why not to scream and not to be screamed at already.HOHOHOHOHOHOHO. (: i've been lying in bed most of the time, but the time used was spent on many things. It got me thinking alot about so many things unlocked, unsaid and unwritten. First and foremost, i wanna thank NISHA, it's time i visited the hospital about my nose, and my first check-up will be fixed real soon. (:

A peek in my love life, i guess we're doing really good. I miss him,haven't seen him for a week though, busy preparing for the upcoming O level chinese, and all the people goes 'SCREW O'S', yea i know how it feels, taking my N's early this year too. I'm glad and overjoyed to have finally call on someone mine,yet many have asked "Aren't you scared what's gonna happen in the future? Why are you taking the risk again? What if there's a 3rd party? etc etc etc. and all the horrible nasty thoughts you guys can come up with." Well, anyone who gets in and out of a relationship will gain alot of experience,memories and lessons. I'm glad that i had learned alot to avoid me from making any further mistakes,even i hope i was a favourite. Mattheus and i shared a 4 year long friendship, though we hardly meet, still we talked now and then, catching up on one another, i remember one time i was pretty pissed with my folks and i was like totoally bitching about it to him,and he actually cooled me down and made me laugh. We either had long or short conversations nevertheless, it adds up. Information,i had many from him, about so and so,about old people i knew there. His a swell guy,and any girl who broke his heart must be a real B-I-A-T-C-H to do so, he's really soft hearted and so beautiful, a priceless work of art that i've come to adorn. Oh talking about adoration,i remember one time in sec 1 me,carolynn, sonia (was it?), jov and matt went to this SNGS fun fair, the girls kinda urged me to prank call matt telling him that i liked him and i did. Guess it was the boredom that obviously took us but i apologised to him telling him it was A prank,and that i was really sorry. Funny.Hilarious.GEEKS. eeeyucks. sec 1 we looked really horrible,and yea i can say i was a geek.
Then on, i begain to appreciate him as a friend, little moments that spelled chemistry,but it was an incy wincy bit. So NOW,after all the 4 years i've came to known a loyal, faithful, fun filled, cheery, personable, forgiving, wonderful, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to exquisite to even say any more, friend and boydfriend. I've brought myself to love that guy who gave me a stepping stone to feel true love doesn't hurt when you fall, the one who erased off all those pains, the one who keeps me secure and safe in his arms away from this carzy world. There's somethings i've seen which other girls didn't see and it keeps me ringing. (:
Now all i ever wanna do is to fall in love with him everday, see ourselves grow. I dedicate my heart to you, you've found the key when no one else was looking and i've wondered how did you know where i would be,yea you broke through all of my confusion, the up's and the down't and you still didn't leave, i guess that you sa what nobody could see all because you found me. I rest my night here now, cause i need to gargle some medicine which makes me really drowsy.
HAHA. I LOVE YOU MATTHEUS! (:


Cuz you leave me speechless
When you talk to me
You leave me breathless
The way you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul is shining through
Can't help but surrender
My everything to you

No comments: