Friday, May 05, 2006

ro

Something so right when i hold you
I dont want to ever let you go
When you whisper in my ear
All the things you want to do
This sensation starts to grow
I dreamt about it every day and night
Never thought you'd come true
Now its just me & you

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WELLS. what can i say? Glad everything is back to normal now. To the way it was. (:
for the past 2 days,my never ending caring friends showered me with love and comfort. How can i thank them? NO words can describe all they've done. Thank God too for even giving me such jewels in my life. I didn't do much today, got CHASED BY A BEE, 3 BEES TO BE ACCURATE AT MAC'D. freaking embarassing lar. After that i met up with matty, then he came over to my place. (: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so lethargic like he said,maybe i'm tired. Didn't sleep much last night. OH wells.
anway just for laughs. i found this picture,shall go put it as a blogskin. uh-huh.

No comments: