Wednesday, June 14, 2006

back

Hey all i'm back from Malaysia. Thoroughly enjoyed it. (: -beams-

Family Church Camp:

It was like any other family camps i'd been too for the past few years, but this one was different as
there was Dance Night,yea like me and Dominic were the only 2 youngest people there and
i made friends with the P.a crew, and
I saw Nathaniel and Daniel, and
I bothered to watch the World Cup, and
the waiter was checking me out, like grosssssssssssssssssss can't he find someone his age to mess with not me, and
I think that's it.

Cameron Highlands:

Well the drive up sure allowed me to almost throw up. But the sceneary was just breathtaking and i mean really breathtaking, the air was pretty thin so i panted 2 times as much as i normally do. Stayed as some Bungalow, which is dated back from 1873, and the place is a beauty in the morning but a creeper at night.
According to the care-taker the founder was Eu Tong Sen,and the place was once used by Japanese offcials during World War 2, yeaa at night it gave this eeerie haunted like effect. Seriously la,i got freaked alright. Didn't dare go anywhere unless with Dominic.

Did nothing much except Strawberry farming and Butterfly parks and eating alot of Indian Food.(:
Rueben and Adriel came by,for the first time in a longest time, i played football with them and i'm happy to say i didn't looose most of my skills, i wonder if i should go back to the sport.
That night i didn't sleep at all,me and Dominic were bonding over Jolly shandy, we talked alot about our past where we went wrongs instead of the rights. I simply love that lil BFG of mine, he's one of my best.

Anyway i had pictures up initially but for some dumb reason i can't upload. But i'll try to asap. (:
Let you know how beautiful the prefecture was. In the mean time, i've to deal with certain people who made me upset after all that has been said and done.
My tweeety bird is going to school tomorrow to dig more info about matt and rach and whatever.
And my birthday is tomorrow and i still don't know what i really want,help me out here,conscience that is.yea that's it for now

No comments: