Wednesday, June 07, 2006

malaysia here i come

well i'm leaving first thing in the morning at 8, and i haven't started packing. I guess i'd rather download music then to go for family church camp,again for the 3rd consecutive row for the 3rd year. I don't know i just feel weird being surrounded who are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older then me,and i'm like UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But to count my blessings as they come,we're staying at that really really really awsome hotel at K.L putrajaya marriot i remember. I'll be back on sunday evening i feel.

My birthday is coming in about a week and a day's time,and i ask myself the same question i ask every year, "what do i want again this year?" I've got no idea i don't. Having matt to creep out silently behind my back and digging out of my life has been a satisfaction to me to know that i will be again be lonely and bored. BUT at least it's so much better than wasting my time.AH EM.
I ask for happiness this year.
Take care y'all,look out for each other while i'm away,you can still sms or call me.(:

No comments: