Tuesday, June 06, 2006

he'll never understand

VODKAY! i came back to school again just to waste my time......i'm seriously beginning to 'LOVE' coming to schoool,remind me why next time.
I watched the most stupidest and dumbest and offending show at cini TODAY,the OMEN, with Flo,Michelle,Sarah,Joy,and Amanda. I dare to scream that we all wasted 7 bucks on a show that meant nothing and the ending was such a big rip off from HIDE AND SEEK la. But yet,i found it offending, in this movie though it does shows what demons can do yet on the otherside i feel the storyline was concentrating on the devil. Walked out feeling shibby.
I couldn't concentrate during tuition,i was falling asleep cause my tired ass was talking to Aaron who kept me awake.>:( Then it shooook me, 1 hour i did nothing but stoned......many things ran through my mind,happy and sad both mixed giving me nothing.
Just met Kenneth and he passed me all your tickets people, I want you guys to get the tickets from me NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! so i can give you all a really goood discount for my birthday.(: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.


leave a message on your phone
just to find out you're not home
keeping up with you is something i could never do
and i know something's wrong
cause you've been gone too long
a fucking waste of my time is all that you've become

if i can't be the GIRL that you've always wanted me to be
if i can't say the words that you always wanted me to say
if i fall in the end, will you be holding on to me?
because you, you said you'd never leave me

the choice is up to you
to find out what to do
to let it go or keep kicking me to the side
i'm getting tired of your shit
and i can't deal with it
i gave up giving in, and now it's time to say goodbye. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE! (:

No comments: