Monday, June 05, 2006

let it go and let it be.

well i'm glad i broke up with matt once and for all, it felt like having a mannequin with me all this while. what can i say?It's such a shame but i'm leaving,i seriously can no longer take the way he's mistreating me,well the path he chose to run alone.Ain't nothing he can say now to me that can change my mind,I have to let him go now, nothing will ever be the same.So i just want him to be on his way,go head and do his own thing now, there's no more to explain to me.

I know about her already, i don't care who she is to him,i know both of them have a thing for each other,i saw the messages on the phone when he stayed at my place. (Thinking about it,i wanna burn my bed and get a new one). I can't change him,cause i belive he'll stay the same,still the same guy i knew in sec 1, the biggest aside from the other F-L-I-R-T-S. Whatever it is i wish him the best,seriously what he did was very low. what ever it was i knew i was loosing myself to somebody else but now I see. and I don't wanna pretend So this is the end of him and me cause the girl that he want she was tearing us apart cause she's everything everything I'm not.


update more later.

No comments: