Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hammers and hearts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEA. This is the greatest day of my june holidays and prolly the year. I'm just happy to have gone for Rebirth last Sunday, if i never had, i'd probably be waiting aimlessly. I'm soooooo thankful for dancing on the platform and danced the night away. If i never had met him, i would probably be brooding and complaining to the girls that i'll swear i'll never fall in love with a guy ever again. And yeaaa, i belive when they say true love comes to those who belive it.
I'm free from the chains of misery and onto a journey with someone i'd love to spend the rest of my life with. (: I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S WHAT I"M GONNA DO.
met him at 5, and though we were suppose to meet at somerset, i unknowingly met him in the mrt instead. This is what happend
me: -looks straight then looks left then gawks- EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
him; HEY!
me: -walks to the pole and giggle-
him: -smiles-
me and him: and i thought i was gonna be latee.
haha apparently he came from a wedding, and yeap, we wore the same colour! AHA. Went to cini to buy tickets for Scary movie 4. Then walked over to nydc to chomp. Met victoria,celeste,ian on the way, said 'Hi and chat with vic for a while. Yea and i embarrased myself, I SNEEZED DAMN LOUDLY ONTO THE MENU LA! (For those who know how i sneeeeze,yeap, embarrassing i tell you) He laughed, everyone around me laughed. And i just wanted to ask the next table for their cheesecake to be smeared on me. OHHHHH then we rode down to Esplanade to see yesterday's masterpiece by me,Nisha and Laveena. But some graffiti people REPAINTED EVERYTHING! RAWR! >:( thank God i took a picture of it the day before. Then we rode back to cini, scary movie is damn friggging hilarious i swear. (: ENJOYED!
Saw Royy tong, screamed his name, dumb blur dick didn't see me. Held hands. We became aimless for a while,when suddenly tragedy to me stroke, my shawl which i changed it to a tube. The ends came off! DAMN THE WHOLE THING ALMOST FELL OFF! Ran to marriot hotel to change into a t-shirt, which a friend who thankfully met me that afternoon. Sigh.
Bought fried mars bars. yumsyums. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove. (:
i won't say the rest of the interesting bits. BUT whatever it is, i tremendously enjoyed my date to day. I'll kiss and tell more tomorrow for now it's just details, daddy wants me of NOOOW!

If I kissed you Would fireworks fly
Woud angels sing with lollipops
Would dinosaurs cry
Would babies all gurgle in laughter and surprise
If I kissed you.

If I kissed you
What would Michaelangelo say
Would he still have sculpted David
Would we be immortalized in clay
Would the poets write of love like ours
Would John Donne have his say
If I kissed you

You could be one in a million
You could be the one for me
But l guess I'll never know if I never tryI guess I'll just have to grab you in my arms and kiss you.

If I kissed you
Would you lose track of time
Would you feel a surge of happiness
Running up your spine
Would you run naked in the street with a tattoo of my name on your behind
If I kissed you.Oh, if I kissed you
Yeah, if I kissed you.

and i'm glad i did just that. well actually we. (:

No comments: