Tuesday, June 20, 2006

breaking free

I'm wasting my life at home, i've been doing nothing but studying and studying and it's draining my away my shrivelled brain. I'm schedualled for tuition tomorrow 1 in the morning and the other in the night.
GASP 9-4 lesson of FnN in school this friday. B-U-M-M-E-R
Leaving me thursday and saturday freee. FINALLY. I planned on going out this Saturday with someone though. But for some dumb reason why, i don't have the guts to ask. I've might been filling my head with nothing but him this past 2 days, and by tomorrow if i don't stop, it's the obvious fact that i've got a crush. Ha funny isn't it, how i'm starting to open up bit by bit again. Every touch, gave me a reason to smile, every move gave me a reason to groove, every smile gave me a reason why i should be standing next to him, yet i guess i should've known when he kissed me, right in the middle of the dance floor and on the platform, and when we kissed goodbye as well, i should've took a step back, i did, but he pulled and i couldn't help it, i was falling in love.
Everyone is asking me out for DXO this friday, -scratches head- , wonder if i should go.

No comments: