Friday, June 16, 2006

Why can't i?

Thursday:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I'm legally 16. (:
spend my birthday at sentosa with Nisha, Laveena, Floramae, my sister, Aaron and Ryan. My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESSS. Nish,lav and flo are the bestest most bestiest friend i can have. what they made for me left me speechless. (: I REALLY LOVE IT TO ITSY BITSY PIECES, most importantly i love y'all. (: I'M DAMNNNNNNNNNN OVERYJOYED NOW (:


Friday:

Had speedplus training from 9-4.30. Then met kenneth at wisma to pass him the money. Then something happend between the both of us,i teared and i think i was screaming. Sigh. Things didn't had to turn out that ugly, if only he could've just open out his mouth and tell me what he really wants and who he really wants, fucked confused. Ryan and Aaron were with me, dried my eyes before coming back to them. Had no mooooood. Went home cause i neeeded dinner. Then i zoinked out in my own space again,thinking really hard. Like what Liz Phair said

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

No comments: