Monday, June 26, 2006

first day and the rest of our lives

And on the first day of school I was slapped with detention because my ass away in Malaysia and not in Commando Lee's class for his, 'war plans' for s.s. So sue me. Well, i get to finish school early on Monday, unless i've got common test after school at 1.05, as well as tuesday. The rest is 3.05 or 2.05. And oooooh i got sick and tired for each and every teacher saying, 'GIRLS YOUR PRELIMS ARE IN AUGUST AND THEN IT WILL BE YOUR N LEVEL...........................................' yet they think we're dumb that we do not know the obvious fact. My N level oral is next tuesday. -beams- yea erika be happy,be very happy.
You can say i can complain, but i can't stand the education,yes im not happy with it. But i can't be bothered to complain and do nothing about it, because it would be 1 against the 4 million people living in Singapore, unless i have takers who agreeeeeeeeee with me. ((:
Went eating with Amanda Bay and Michelle and Winnie at J8. I saw alot of people, hi and all. Jap class. Tuition. ZOINK! I'm dead beat tired.
I MISS SHAUN! I WANT SHAUN! I LOVE SHAUN. ((:
I can't say much for now, i won't be for the coming turn and next. Till tomorrow. Have a nice day

No comments: