Monday, June 05, 2006

cont'd

well well i got news from shawn chang who that rachel was, matt's ex.
-and all the crowd goes TSK TSK TSK TSK-
i don't want to play the bad girl here and go ruin what's already been ruined for them eons ago, no, vengence maybe what i seeeee as a reward, but i'm not that mean to go around sabotaging people's happiness. I want those around me to be happy just like the way how i want to be happy as well. I forgive matt for what he did to me,and for the love of the Lord, i pray for him to be forgiven as well.
Not a tear was shed from all of this shin diggy,(amazing huh?),i guess it was, maybe i saw it coming and i believed in what my friends said and this time i chose to belive what i heard and saw,HA,i've ALREADY decided to let it go, and let it be, no longert wasting all my emotion on this tit-for-tat machine i'll just let it go, and then let it be.
Because of him i found out alot about me that i never discovered or had,oh gosssssssh you just gotta love yourself.

SCREW HELLO! YOU HAD ME AT GOODBYE!

No comments: